We combine business development with custom-built tools for organisations in all phases, sizes, and industries
we are fast, really fast…
…with good tools, and an eye for design
We never sell ready-made systems
As a result of this iterative process, a useable tool is ready to go under a short period of time, sometimes, with a first working version available within weeks. Others choose an ongoing development process, where continuous operative improvements and adjustments can be made. Either way we are flexible and happy to work with our clients in whatever manner they choose.
“Atatiki are thorough and proficient with their handling of Filemaker Pro development issues and project management requirements, using their extensive technical knowledge of the Filemaker systems for problem solving and improving customer interfaces.”
We’re recruiting—are you one of us?
Atatiki is expanding!
Our customers like what we do, and under the coming quarter we are looking to connect with an additional three senior developers who are specialized in Filemaker.
Atatiki combines business development with the customization of tools for organizations in all phases, sizes, and industries. Our customers’ business processes are valuable and sometimes even a prerequisite to their success. Oftentimes, they have already tried to find a ready-made system that solves their problems, but haven’t been willing to change their processes just to fit into a model designed by someone else. That which we deliver is often of strategic significance for our customers.
We always try to be several consultants working for each customer. It’s a good method for quality control and skills transfer, which in turn increases customer assurance. Besides, it’s more fun to work together.
We believe that the right person…
- is seeking a greater outlet for their energy and creativity
- gets a kick out of solving problems
- appreciates being part of the dialogue with both customers and colleagues
- is reliable and happy to work as part of a team, where everyone works together and supports one another (it’s always an honorable thing to support a colleague in a tough position)
- has maybe trained others in Filemaker or facilitated run-throughs in different public contexts
- has knowledge and experience of other systems
- wants to be an important part of a smaller company with the ambition to make a difference
- thinks it would be cool to change the industry a little bit
We prefer that you have at least 5 years experience in systems development in filemaker and that you are certified.
You’re the expert!